Here we list the 5 attractions we list as "Minor Attractions" in Animal Kingdom:
Minor Attractions at Animal Kingdom
- Conservation Station » Behind-the-scenes walk-through educational exhibit
- Primeval Whirl » Small coaster
- TriceraTop Spin » Hub-and-spoke midway ride
- Wildlife Express Train: Africa Station » Scenic railroad ride to Rafiki's Planet Watch and Conservation Station
- Wildlife Express Train: Rafiki's Planet Watch Station » Scenic railroad ride to Rafiki's Planet Watch and Conservation Station
What we mean by "Minor Attraction"
Midway-type rides, small "dark" rides (cars on a track, zigzagging through the dark), small theater presentations, transportation rides, and elaborate walk-through attractions.
Note: though not every attraction fits neatly into these descriptions, the categories provide a comparison of attraction size and scope. Remember that the bigger and more elaborate doesn't always mean better.
Peter Pan's Flight, a minor attraction in the Magic Kingdom, continues to be one of the park's most beloved rides. Likewise, for many young children, no attraction, regardless of size, surpasses Dumbo.
Other Attraction Categories at Animal Kingdom
- Diversions at Animal Kingdom (5 attractions)
- Minor Attractions at Animal Kingdom (5 attractions)
- Major Attractions at Animal Kingdom (5 attractions)
- Headliners at Animal Kingdom (2 attractions)
- Super Headliners at Animal Kingdom (3 attractions)