I’m back again with quite a few great little tidbits that you may want to keep in mind for your next Walt Disney World vacation.
- The Harmony Barbershop, located on Main Street, U.S.A., will be closed for almost two months this winter. The popular stop for guests to get their little one’s first haircut (and my hubby likes getting his cut here, too) will be closed from February 5 through March 30, reopening for guests on March 31.
- The “Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It” Street Party at the Magic Kingdom will have an amended schedule for September 10, 11, 15, and 17. The parade will only perform at 5:40 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- We all know that Epcot will be getting new acts over the next few months in World Showcase. Well, now I’m here to share a few small details about the acts. Sbandieratori Flags is the flag choreography act in Italy; the Canadian Lumberjack Show, which is considered a thrill show, will take place in Canada; B’net Houariyat is a musical/dance act for Morocco; and Scottish Musical Trio will perform Celtic music in the United Kingdom Pavilion.
- The Pangani Exploration Trail at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will see portions closed off for a few months. Both the aviary and underwater hippo viewing areas will be closed through November 14, reopening November 15. The other portions of the trail, including the gorillas, will remain open.
- While Disney’s All-Star Music Resort’s food court, Intermission Food Court, is closed for its refurbishment, guests looking for breakfast have one more option to consider. The Disney Food Truck will be parked near the Singing Spirits Pool Bar every day from 7:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. The menu should include items like egg, bacon, and cheese croissants; strawberry-covered waffles; kielbasa and caramelized onion biscuit sliders with gravy; doughnut holes; and more.
- The Downtown Disney internal water taxi service has expanded operating hours until 2:00 a.m., with the last Guest pick–up taking place at 1:30 a.m. This free water taxi service provides transportation between Downtown Disney West Side, Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney Marketplace.
- Speaking of Downtown Disney, valet parking prices have changed. Guests are now charged by based on how long they park:
- 0-2 hours: $10
- 2-3 hours: $15
- 3 hours or more: $20
That’s it for today’s Noteworthy News…thoughts?