If you’ve already sipped your first pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin flavored beer you have reason to celebrate. Halloween 2020 merchandise has arrived throughout Walt Disney World. Even without Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party there’s plenty of spooktacular merchandise to be found, especially at Main Street Emporium at Magic Kingdom. This year’s theme of merchandise is Sweet and Spooky. It is a very endearing theme, featuring lots of candy influences to show the sweeter side of Halloween, with Mickey and the gang sporting their retro look.
Here’s some of our favorite finds at Main Street Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Halloween Hocus Pocus Spirit Jersey for Adults – $69.99
- Kids Halloween Spirit Jersey – $44.99
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin Adult Hoodie $64.99
- Disney Halloween Women’s T-Shirts $36.99
- Mickey Pumpkin Light-Up Decoration $24.99
- Mickey Pumpkin Decorative Pillow $24.99
- Mickey Halloween Door Wreath $44.99
- Countdown to Halloween $44.99
- Mickey Pumpkin Candle Holder $19.99
- Mickey and Friends Halloween Light-Up Sign $44.99
- Minnie Mouse Witch Plush $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Plush $22.99
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Candy Mouse Ears $29.99
- Minnie Mouse Light-Up Two Piece Outfit for Girls $55.99
- Disney Halloween Crocs for Adults $49.99
- Minnie Mouse Witch Mug $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Witch Apron $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Witch Set of Two Kitchen Towels $21.99
- Disney Halloween Pins $9.99
- Disney Halloween Glow Necklace $10.00
- Disney Halloween Candy Corn Popcorn $6.99
- Disney Halloween Cider Mix Set $14.99
Most of this merchandise is also available at shopDisney online (and while you’re there, you can also check out their Twice Upon a Year Sale, too!). Each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks has a selection of Halloween merchandise, with Magic Kingdom Main Street Emporium, and World of Disney at Disney Springs having the largest selection.
Which Disney Halloween treat do you want the most?