Right now many of us are dreaming of better days, and who doesn’t love the holidays? Blizzard Beach is the perfect example of enjoying the winter holiday spirit anytime of year. We can’t splash around right now, but to help you plan your next visit, let’s talk about some of the best things there are to see, do, and eat at Blizzard Beach – in quick top three lists.
These Top 3 lists are a combination of data from our TouringPlans system, data from our TouringPlans surveys, and a sprinkle of personal preference – but not too much, because science!
The Top 3 Attractions For Thrills at Blizzard Beach
- Summit Plummet
- Slush Gusher
- Downhill Double Dipper
The Top 3 Attractions For Relaxing at Blizzard Beach
- Cross Country Creek (lazy river – of course)
- Teamboat Springs
- The Chairlift
The Top 3 Attractions for Little Swimmers at Blizzard Beach
- Ski Patrol Training Camp
- Tike’s Peak
- Cross Country Creek (lazy river)
The Top 3 Savory Eats at Blizzard Beach
- Barbecue Turkey Leg Crunch at Warming Hut
- Blizzard Burger at Lottawatta Lodge
- Honey Butter Chicken Sandwich at Warming Hut
The Top 3 Sweet Treats at Blizzard Beach
- Mini donuts at kiosk near Lottawatta Lodge
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae at I.C. Expeditions
- Milkshakes at Lottawatta Lodge
The Top 3 Adult Beverages at Blizzard Beach
- Blue Blizzard at Polar Pub or Arctic Expeditions
- Salted Caramel Bourbon Milkshake at Lottawatta Lodge
- Grapefruit Margarita at Polar Pub or Arctic Expeditions
In creating these we consulted our TouringPlans Surveys, which are available for you to include your input anytime! Using this information and feedback helps us provide the best data and insight to save you time on your time vacation. You can learn more about the best strategies for enjoying a day at Blizzard Beach here.
What do you think of our Top 3 lists for Blizzard Beach? Let us know in the comments.