Description And Comments
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade is comparable to the parades at the other parks, complete with floats, Disney characters (especially those from The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and Song of the South), skaters, acrobats, and stilt walkers.
The parade starts and ends near the First Aid station on Discovery Island, between Pizzafari and Africa. It proceeds counterclockwise around the island and then crosses the bridge to Asia. In Asia, the parade turns left and follows the walkway paralleling the river back to Africa. The walking path between Africa and Asia has several small cutouts that offer good views of the parade and excellent sun protection. As it's used mainly as a walkway, the path is also relatively uncrowded. (Note: The paths on Discovery Island get very crowded, making it easy to lose members of your party.) Finally, the parade returns to its origin by crossing the bridge back to Discovery Island from Africa.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
Other Attractions in Discovery Island
- It's Tough to Be a Bug!
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Viva Gaia Street Band
- Wilderness Explorers
Touring Plans with Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan (without Expedition Everest)
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan
- One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- See all Touring Plans...
|Daytime Parade with Disney Characters|
|Opening Date||October 1, 2001|
|Closing Date||June 1, 2014|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
Let us know.