It’s that time of year again … Halloween is not quite here, but preparations for EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional are well under way. Today we got dates, details, and dining package info for this year’s event.
What Is the Candlelight Processional?
In case you’ve never been to Disney World at the holidays (which is a lot of people), the Candlelight Processional is a show offered at EPCOT during the holiday season. It includes a mass choir, an orchestra, and a celebrity narrator who perform a re-telling of the Christmas Story. The show is extremely popular, with each of the three shows a day usually having long lines for standby seating. The best way to ensure that you get to see the show is to book one of the several dining packages that are available.
The Candlelight Processional has three performances a day, at 5:15 p.m., 7:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m., and is housed in the America Gardens Theater. Both valid admission for EPCOT and a theme park reservation are required to attend a showing.
If you’ve booked a trip with one of our fabulous Destination Specialists, you can reach out to us and we can try to book these packages for you.
Who Are This Year’s Candlelight Processional Narrators?
Each showing features a celebrity narrator, and we’ve got quite a few new storytellers (marked with a ❇ below) mixed in with those who are returning.
- Nov 24-25: Chrissy Metz ❇
- Nov 26-27: Luis Fonsi ❇
- Nov 28-29: Ann-Margret ❇
- Nov 30- Dec 2: Simu Liu
- Dec 3-5: John Stamos
- Dec 6-8: Neil Patrick Harris
- Dec 9-11: Marlee Matlin
- Dec 12-14: Brendan Fraser ❇
- Dec 15-16: Eva Longoria ❇
- Dec 17-18: Joey McIntyre ❇
- Dec 19-20: Sterling K. Brown ❇
- Dec 21-23: Jordan Fisher ❇
- Dec 24-26: Steven Curtis Chapman
- Dec 27-28: Audra McDonald ❇
- Dec 29-30: Lisa Ling
Candlelight Processional Dining Package Details
There are 8 restaurants at EPCOT offering Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. All but one of them are Table Service locations that accept advance reservations. All packages, whether reserved in advance or Same-Day packages, include a guaranteed seat to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day. The time of the reserved showing will be assigned at the restaurant when the meal is complete.
Prices do not include admission to EPCOT, and a separate theme park reservation is required.
Table Service Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
These packages can be booked beginning on October 17.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – Norway Pavilion
- Breakfast: $71 adult / $45 child
- Lunch/Dinner: $83 adult / $53 child
- Biergarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion
- Lunch / Dinner: $65 adult / $37 child
- Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $78 adult / $32 child
- Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land Pavilion
- Breakfast: $63 adult / $40
- Lunch/Dinner: $78 adult / $50 child
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $104 adult / $42 child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Lunch/Dinner: $66 adult / $29 child
- Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Lunch / Dinner: $55 adult / $24 child
Adult price applies to those aged 10 and up; listed prices do not include tax and gratuities. Except at Spice Road Table, package price includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert or one full buffet/family-style meal, as well as a non-alcoholic beverage. At Spice Road Table, the package includes 2 small plates and one nonalcoholic beverage per person, plus a tagine and dessert platter for your party to share.
Same-Day Candlelight Processional Dining Packages
Only one location is offering a same-day dining package this year: Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue in the American Adventure Pavilion. The package cost is $41 (not including tax) for adults and children; visit the restaurant on the day of to ask about availability, which is not guaranteed.