This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
Held in the America Gardens Theatre, this holiday season show tells the Christmas story through music and words. It features a live choir and orchestra, along with a celebrity narrator.
For 2015, Candlelight Processional runs from November 27 to December 30. Scheduled narrators are:
- 11/27-11/29: Gary Sinise
- 11/30-12/3: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/4-12/5: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/6-12/8: Joe Morton
- 12/9-12/11: Ana Gasteyer
- 12/12-12/14: Meredith Viera
- 12/15-12/17: America Ferrera
- 12/18-12/20: Chandra Wilson
- 12/21-12/23: Daniel Dae Kim
- 12/24-12/26: Edward James Olmos
- 12/27-12/28: Blair Underwood
- 12/29-12/30: Amy Grant
Note that the schedule of narrators is always subject to change.
Weekday shows (other than around Thanksgiving and the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve) and shows with unpopular narrators tend to have lower crowds. To guarantee yourself a seat, get in line very early or purchase a Candlelight Processional Dinner Package. Many people purchase the Dinner Package, so you still need to line up early (60+ minutes) if you want a close-in seat. If you wait in the standby line and don't get in, note that you can hear the beautiful music just fine in the plaza in front of the American Adventure building.
Disney offers Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages at certain World Showcase restaurants. For a fixed price, guests receive a meal and a ticket for preferred admission to a specific Candlelight Processional show on the day of the meal.
Disney starts filling the theater with dinner package guests, who form a line on the Japan side of the theater. Once those guests have been seated, Disney admits people from the normal standby line, which forms on the Italy side of the theater.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- American Music Machine
- British Revolution
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Frozen Ever After
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band
- Mariachi Cobre
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- Musique Aramenco
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Sbandieratori Di Sansepolcro
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty