The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
Often described as a â€œDisney rave,â€ ElecTRONica started in October 2010 as part of the parkâ€™s synergistic promotion for Tron Legacy, and then continued on when its popularity outstripped that of the movie itself. Wall projections throughout the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area give people the effect of entering â€œthe Grid,â€ where they can enjoy live DJs spinning techno music and glowing drinks from the End of Line Club. Old-school gamers can play the night away at Flynnâ€™s Arcade (as long as their supply of tokens holds out,) while Laserman entertains with light-bending shows throughout the night.
ElecTRONicaâ€™s schedule tends to be erratic--weekends only during the low periods, and every night at peak seasons--so check the calendars if youâ€™re planning to attend. The alcohol, dancing, and loud music tend to be big draws for the barely-of-age, so a certain tolerance for rowdyness may be advisable.
Other Attractions in Hollywood Land
- Animation Academy
- Anna & Elsa's Royal Welcome FASTPASS Kiosk
- Character Close-Up
- Diamond Mad T Party
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
- Disneyland Resort All-American College Band presented by Yamaha at Hollywood Backlot Stage
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Sorcerer's Workshop
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Turtle Talk with Crush