Woah! You Have to See the Food in Store for Avengers Campus
We are getting close to the official opening of the new land, Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure and you know one of the biggest things on everyone’s mind is going to be about the food. What dishes and beverages have been concocted for the land, which opens at the Disneyland Resort on June 4? Let’s dive in!
Pym Test Kitchen
(mobile order available)
This is the most talked about restaurant for Avengers Campus. That’s because in the quick service location, Pym Test Kitchen, “Pym Particles” have been used to grow and shrink innovations. Guests will be able to enjoy hero-sized meals and tiny treats while you watch the Pym food scientists at work in the kitchen lab. You’ll even be able to watch the growing and shrinking of an iconic food offering, a pretzel, as it makes its way through the quantum tunnel directly above and centered in front of the kitchen laboratory. From large to small, small to large, with the final result: a super-sized pretzel!
Menu offerings include:
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
For kiddos, there’s the:
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup
Snacks and Sips
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Blue Particle Specials
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
For the little ones, they can enjoy Red Particle Mini-Meals. Most of these meals include a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small lowfat milk or small DASANI Water.
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Pym Tasting Lab
(mobile order available)
The Pym Tasting Lab, which is found right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, is where the oversized beer can can be found. Here, you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps. That’s because the glasses actually fill from the bottom up! There will also be particle-infused cocktail experiments and beer cocktails. Oh and you can even nibble on Snack Molecules.
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules include mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum.
(mobile order available)
Yep, the Shawarma Palace crew has opened a second location at Avengers Campus. This food cart, which is decked out with Avengers memorabilia, will offer some great options.
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
This will also be a food cart found near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!. This cart features weird and wonderful galactic concoctions Taneleer Tivan has conceived.
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
- Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
- Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
- Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
- Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
One thought on “Woah! You Have to See the Food in Store for Avengers Campus”
I’m a little disappointed in the Pym test kitchen, as it looks like differently dressed standard park fair and fried foods. Plus I’m not a fan of salads that make me do all the work to cut the lettuce…especially if it’s with a plastic knife! However, I’m pretty excited about the shawarma and falafel with cauliflower – that should be an excellent combo and easy to eat. Thanks for the preview!
Also, am I crazy or is there a beer out there that *doesn’t* fill the bottom of the glass first?