Description And Comments
The five-story, blue-roofed pagoda, inspired by a 17th-century shrine in Nara, sets this pavilion apart. A hill garden behind it features waterfalls, rocks, flowers, lanterns, paths, and rustic bridges. The building on the right (as one faces the entrance) was inspired by the ceremonial and coronation hall at the Imperial Palace at Kyoto. It contains restaurants and a large retail store. Through the center entrance and to the left is the Bijutsu-kan Gallery, exhibiting some exquisite Japanese artifacts.
Tasteful and elaborate, the pavilion creatively blends simplicity, architectural grandeur, and natural beauty. Tour anytime.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Flower Power Concerts
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Off Kilter
- Reflections of China
- Serveur Amusant
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The British Revolution
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- The Ziti Sisters
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom
Touring Plans with Japan Pavilion
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Epcot Late Arrival Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 2
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Unofficial Guide Two-Day Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan - Sunrise
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...