Description And Comments
Pre-Columbian pyramids dominate the architecture of this exhibit. One forms the pavilion's facade, and the other overlooks the restaurant and plaza alongside the boat ride, Gran Fiesta Tour, inside the pavilion.
Romantic and exciting testimony to Mexico's charms, the pyramids contain a large number of authentic and valuable artifacts. Many people zip past these treasures without stopping to look. The village scene inside the pavilion is beautiful and exquisitely detailed. The retail shop that formerly occupied most of the left half of the inner pavilion has been replaced with an open, cheerful two floor space housing Mexico's Kidcot stop, plus hands-on exhibits of Mexico's food, culture, and geography. Be sure to send a video postcard of yourself cliff-diving in Acapulco to your friends back home. On the opposite side of the floor is La Cava de Tequila, a bar serving more than 70 varieties of tequila as well as margaritas and appetizers.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Flower Power Concerts
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Off Kilter
- Reflections of China
- Serveur Amusant
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The British Revolution
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- The Ziti Sisters
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom
Touring Plans with Mexico Pavilion
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 1
- Epcot Two-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents and Adults
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- See all Touring Plans...