Description And Comments
A popular kilt-wearing, bagpipe-playing Celtic rock band that performs on a stage in between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions in Epcot.
For the 2013 Holiday Season, a female vocalist joined Off Kilter in performing as The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs.
Seating is very limited, but there is plenty of room to stand. If you want a seat, arrive about 15 minutes before show time.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The British Revolution
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom
Touring Plans with Off Kilter
|Shows at 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6:15pm, and 7:30pm|
|Opening Date||January 1, 1997|
|Scope and scale||Diversion|
Let us know.