Description And Comments
This outdoor concert venue located on the lagoon near the American Adventure Pavilion plays host to a variety of scheduled concerts.
- Flower Power Concerts (during International Flower & Garden Festival in the spring)
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series (during summer)
- Voices of Liberty 4th of July Concerts
- Eat to the Beat Concerts (during International Food & Wine Festival in the fall)
- Candlelight Processional (during Holiday Season)
See the Times Guide for specific show times and other information for the days you visit Epcot.
Some events are extremely popular, and others are not. As a result, you may need to queue up two hours before the concert, or you may be able to walk right in at show time. If you just want to sample the music, it can be heard from outside the theater, and you can even catch a glimpse of the show from the sidewalk between the pavilion and the theater.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Off Kilter
- Reflections of China
- Serveur Amusant
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The British Revolution
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- The Ziti Sisters
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom