Description And Comments
A clock tower, adorned with boy and girl figures, rises above the platz (plaza) marking the Germany Pavilion. Dominated by a fountain depicting St. George's victory over the dragon, the platz is encircled by buildings done in the style of traditional German architecture. The main attraction is the Biergarten, a buffet restaurant that serves German food and beer (Advance reservations are required). Yodeling, folk dancing, and oompah-band music are part of the mealtime festivities.
Be sure to check out the large and elaborate model railroad located just beyond the restrooms as you walk from Germany toward Italy.
The pavilion is pleasant and festive. Tour anytime.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
ET TOUR BREWTUS
One of the more intriguing games guests play is "Drinking 'round the World." This involves walking around World Showcase and downing a beer in every country. The theme park's German pavilion - with its oversized steins of authentic Teutonic ale - has proved to be the undoing of many. Some stop off for a final beer in the Biergarten en route to the Betty Ford Center.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Flower Power Concerts
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Off Kilter
- Reflections of China
- Serveur Amusant
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The British Revolution
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- The Ziti Sisters
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom
Touring Plans with Germany Pavilion
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Epcot Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 1
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Unofficial Guide Two-Day Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan - Sunrise
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...