Description And Comments
When Epcot opened in 1982, well-developed plans were underway to create an attraction-filled Africa Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase. This never came to fruition, but today's Outpost (which lies between the China and Germany Pavilions) is the next best thing: a snack bar (with hot dogs, soft serve, and frozen Coke) and outdoor shopping area! Drums add to the ambiance, so feel free to bang on them.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- British Revolution
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- O Canada!
- Off Kilter
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- World Showcase Players - United Kingdom