Description And Comments
Old-time vehicles that add color to Main Street U.S.A.. The vehicles include a Fire Engine, Horse-pulled Trolley, Horseless Carriage, and Omnibus (double-decker bus).
If you're looking for a quick ride, hop on a Horseless Carriage or the Fire Engine. If you're looking to stroll, try the Horse-pulled Trolley -- if you're lucky, you'll be joined by the Dapper Dans on the one-way trip! Finally, the second level on the Omnibus offers an unique view of Main Street U.S.A. (just as long as you're not in a hurry).
Will save you a walk to or from the central hub. The vehicles typically stop running for the day by about 2 or 3 p.m. but often stop before noon. Ask at Guest Services for exact times. Resist the temptation in the early morning, and try to visit in the late morning or early afternoon, if it's up your alley.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Town Square Theater Princess Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Main Street Vehicles
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours