Description And Comments
Old-time vehicles that add color to Main Street U.S.A.. The vehicles include a Fire Engine, Horse-pulled Trolley, Horseless Carriage, and Omnibus (double-decker bus).
If you're looking for a quick ride, hop on a Horseless Carriage or the Fire Engine. If you're looking to stroll, try the Horse-pulled Trolley -- if you're lucky, you'll be joined by the Dapper Dans on the one-way trip! Finally, the second level on the Omnibus offers an unique view of Main Street U.S.A. (just as long as you're not in a hurry).
Will save you a walk to or from the central hub. The vehicles typically stop running for the day by about 2 or 3 p.m. but often stop before noon. Ask at Guest Services for exact times. Resist the temptation in the early morning, and try to visit in the late morning or early afternoon, if it's up your alley.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Main Street Vehicles
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours