Description And Comments
This once-daily daytime parade premiered as part of the 100 Years of Magic Celebration in 2001. The parade featured all the classic Disney characters, over 100 cast member entertainers, and giant snow globe floats (which were later removed, see below). There's a great breakdown of each float on the Wikipedia article dedicated to the parade.
Disney Dish with Jim Hill
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST
For several years now, the Share a Dream Come True parade has had a snow-globe motif (smaller versions of which were also sold all over the parks). But since the parade floats were supposedly a nightmare to operate, Disney removed the giant plastic bubbles used to encase Mickey, Pinocchio, and Ariel.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular