There are more FASTPASS attractions in Magic Kingdom than in any other Walt Disney World theme park.
Content below is meant to accompany our general advice on FASTPASS at Walt Disney World.
Specific notes about touring FASTPASS attractions in Magic Kingdom follow:
- Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, Under the Sea, and Jungle Cruise develop long lines within 30 to 50 minutes of park opening. Use FASTPASS if you are unable to ride these attractions early in the day.
- If you do not ride Space Mountain immediately after park opening, use FASTPASS.
- Those using FASTPASS for Space Mountain cannot play the interactive games in the stand-by queue.
- FASTPASS enables you to postpone a wet ride like Splash Mountain to a warmer part of the day.
- If it is a cold day (or if it will be cold at night), do not bother with FASTPASS for Splash Mountain. Lines will be short on cold days and once it gets cold at night.
- To divert people to high-capacity attractions, Disney sometimes issues "bonus" FASTPASS tickets for attractions like Mickey's PhilarMagic and Carousel of Progress when you obtain FASTPASS tickets for popular attractions like Peter Pan's Flight, Winnie the Pooh, or Buzz Lightyear. There is nothing wrong with using these bonus FASTPASS tickets, but they will not likely save you time in line.
- FASTPASS kiosks for Winnie the Pooh and Under the Sea are currently located by Mickey's PhilharMagic. This inconvenient location on the other side of Fantasyland may be temporary and related to construction work.
- FASTPASS machines for Dumbo, Barnstormer, and Town Square Mickey are not currenly "connected" to the rest of the Magic Kingdom's FASTPASS system. This means you can get Dumbo FASTPASSes immediately before or immediately after getting FASTPASSes for another Magic Kingdom attraction.