The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
After riding Space Mountain, guests are deposited in a gift shop that contains the Tomorrowland Arcade. This arcade is similar to ones found in Disney Resorts, bowling alleys, and the 1980s. There is nothing particularly futuristic about the arcade; in fact, it contains classic games as well as modern ones.
Note that use of the arcade is not included in park admission.
Most people do not visit Magic Kingdom to play arcade games, so this area is seldom crowded. It is, however, air conditioned, and some people find video games irresistible. Since guests need to pay to play, you will not have to fight for a machine like in the Videogame Playground in Epcot's Innoventions West.
Other Attractions in Tomorrowland
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Space Mountain
- Stitch's Great Escape!
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Touring Plans with Tomorrowland Arcade
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours