Description And Comments
Inside the Crystal Arts shop in Main Street, U.S.A., Arribas Brothers artisans create glass treasures to be sold in the store. Behind a protective shield in the front of the store, an artist bends and colors glass. In the back, a large furnace burns to fuel the glassblowing demonstration, where someone heats glass and literally blows into it to make it expand. The demonstrations are fascinating and involve fire!
The artisans take breaks, so do not expect a constant show. Although many people walk through the store, few devote the time to pause and watch; visit at your leisure.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Villains' Dance Mix & Mingle
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular