Description And Comments
In one of the most imaginative shows yet, videos and photos of guests in the park are set to music and projected nightly on Cinderella Castle. The special effects are tremendous - in one vignette, the entire castle appears to shimmer and sway; in another, flames appear throughout the castle's windows to emulate a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Throughout the show, images of guests who visited the park that day are displayed. While the show's soundtrack is excessively sentimental (even for Disney), the visuals more than make up for it. We rate this as not to be missed.
Note that a special Holiday Edition of The Magic, Memories, and You! plays during the holiday season (typically most of November and December). A Romance Edition is expected for February.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Town Square Theater Princess Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with The Magic, The Memories, and You!
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents with Small Children