The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
In one of the most imaginative shows yet, videos and photos of guests in the park are set to music and projected nightly on Cinderella Castle. The special effects are tremendous - in one vignette, the entire castle appears to shimmer and sway; in another, flames appear throughout the castle's windows to emulate a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Throughout the show, images of guests who visited the park that day are displayed. While the show's soundtrack is excessively sentimental (even for Disney), the visuals more than make up for it. We rate this as not to be missed.
Note that a special Holiday Edition of The Magic, Memories, and You! plays during the holiday season (typically most of November and December). A Romance Edition is expected for February.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Villains Mix and Mingle Live on Stage
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular