Description And Comments
In one of the most imaginative shows yet, videos and special effects are set to music and projected nightly on Cinderella Castle. The effects are tremendous: In one vignette, the entire castle becomes a kaleidoscope of brightly colored Mickeys and Donalds; in another, flames appear throughout the castle’s windows to emulate a scene from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Best of all, Disney regularly updates the show’s content to keep it fresh. While the show’s soundtrack is invariably excessively sentimental, the visuals more than make up for it. We rate this as not to be missed.
For the winter holidays, Celebrate the Magic gets a Frozen-inspired retheming. Titled A Frozen Holiday Wish, the castle’s projections include Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and other stars from that blockbuster, plus the usual cavalcade of classic Disney characters.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular