This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
A Frozen Holiday Wish is performed once per night on the Castle Forecourt Stage during the holiday season. During the show, Queen Elsa from Frozen illuminates over 200,000 LED lights that adorn Cinderella Castle. The lights stay on for the rest of the night, so odds are that you'll see the lights, even if you don't make time for this show.
A Frozen Holiday Wish is performed during standard operating hours, so you do not need to attend the separately ticketed Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party to see it.
The first show for the 2014 Holiday Season is scheduled for Wednesday, November 5.
Cinderella Castle was outfitted with the LED "dream lights" for the first time in 2007. Prior to 2014, this show was known as Cinderella's Holiday Wish. It involved the fab five characters and had the Fairy Godmother magically bring the lights to life.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Dream-Along With Mickey
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Villains' Dance Mix & Mingle
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular