Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
In their eponymous Disney Channel show, Phineas and Ferb have a pet platypus named Perry. In the presence of humans, Perry doesn’t do a whole lot. (To be fair, we’re not experts on typical platypus behavior, but read on.) When the kids aren’t looking, though, Perry takes on the role of Agent P—a fedora-wearing, James Bond– esque secret agent who battles the nefarious Dr. Doofenshmirtz to prevent world domination.
In Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure, you’re a secret agent helping Perry, and you receive a cell phone–like device before you’re dispatched on a mission to your choice of seven World Showcase pavilions. (You can also use your own phone.) Once you arrive at the pavilion, the device’s video screen and audio provide various clues to help you solve a set of simple puzzles necessary for defeating Doofenshmirtz’s plan. As you discover each clue, you’ll find special effects such as talking statues and flaming lanterns, plus live “secret agents” stationed in the pavilions just for this attraction. For example, in a prior version of the game you were instructed to utter the phrase “Danger is my cup of tea” to someone working behind the counter at the United Kingdom’s tea shop; he or she would respond by handing you a Twinings tea packet on which was printed a clue to solve a puzzle.
Agent P makes static World Showcase pavilions more interactive and kid-friendly. The adventures have simple clues, fast pacing, and neat rewards for solving the puzzles. Len’s teenage daughter, Hannah, will happily spend an entire afternoon in World Showcase playing this game and drinking Japanese sodas. Don’t be surprised if, having completed one pavilion’s adventure, your child wants to do the same.
Playing the game is free, and no deposit is required for the device. You’ll need proof of park admission to sign up before you play, and you can choose both the time and location of your adventure. Register and pick up your devices at the kiosk on the east side of the main walkway from Future World to World Showcase.
If you don’t use your own phone, each group can have up to three devices for the same adventure. Because you’re working with a device about the size of a cell phone, it’s best to have one device for every two people in your group.
A Tucker, Georgia, mother of a 7-year-old is a fan:
My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure. The interactivity was clever and exciting, plus NO LINES!
A Granger, Indiana, mom discovered a practical dimension to Agent P:
A great activity if it’s raining: Do the adventure in Mexico. It’s all inside, and by the time you’re done, the rain usually is, too.
A Massillon, Ohio, mom was surprised at how long it took to play:
At Epcot, our 9- and 6-year-olds really enjoyed the Agent P mission, but it took way longer than the 25 minutes we were told (at least for the UK, the country we chose). It ended up being fine, but people should be aware.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Alberta Bound
- British Revolution
- Frozen Ever After
- Garden Rocks Concert Series
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- Matboukha Groove
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- Wies n Buam
Touring Plans with Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults - Day 1
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Disney Cruise One-Day Highlights Touring Plan
- Epcot World Showcase Afternoon Touring Plan
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Epcot Unofficial Guide Two-Day Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan - Sunrise
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Epcot Early Riser Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Full Day)
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Afternoon)
- See all Touring Plans...