Description And Comments
A 20-minute forecourt show called Dream-Along with Mickey debuted as part of the Year of Million Dreams Campaign in 2006. Featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and a peck of princesses and other secondary characters, plus human backup dancers, the show is built around the premise that--quelle horreur!--Donald doesn't believe in the power of dreams. Crisis is averted through a frenetic whirlwind of song and dance.
The show is performed several times a day according to the season, with showtimes listed in the daily entertainment schedule (Times Guide) and our Lines mobile app. The Castle Forecourt Stage is elevated well above ground level, so good viewing spots are available all around Main Street's Central Plaza.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade
- Celebrate the Magic
- Celebrate the Season
- Cinderella's Holiday Wish
- Flag Retreat
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Dream-Along With Mickey
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Shows at 5:40pm, 7pm, and 8pm|
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||September 30, 2006|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.