Description And Comments
A 20-minute forecourt show called Dream-Along with Mickey debuted as part of the Year of Million Dreams Campaign in 2006. Featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and a peck of princesses and other secondary characters, plus human backup dancers, the show is built around the premise that--quelle horreur!--Donald doesn't believe in the power of dreams. Crisis is averted through a frenetic whirlwind of song and dance.
The show is performed several times a day according to the season, with showtimes listed in the daily entertainment schedule (Times Guide) and our Lines mobile app. The Castle Forecourt Stage is elevated well above ground level, so good viewing spots are available all around Main Street's Central Plaza.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party
- Villains' Dance Mix & Mingle
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Dream-Along With Mickey
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hours
|Shows at 10:35am, 11:40am, 1:10pm, 2:05pm, 4:15pm, and 5:15pm|
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||September 30, 2006|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.