Description And Comments
An indoor, air-conditioned character-greeting location for Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Adventurers Outpost is decorated with photos, memorabilia, and souvenirs from the Mouses’ world travels.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
The Outpost features two greeting rooms with two identical sets of characters, so lines move fairly quickly. Good use of FastPass+ if you have kids too small to ride Expedition Everest or Dinosaur.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost when you visit on a day with a given Disney's Animal Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Discovery Island
- Discovery Island Trails
- It's Tough to Be a Bug!
- Viva Gaia Street Band
- Wilderness Explorers
- Winged Encounters - The Kingdom Takes Flight
Touring Plans with Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Animal Kingdom
- One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
As of 5:18am EST on 2/12/16
Party of 1
|Available for 8:40a, 9:10a, 10a, 11a, 3:10p, 4:30p, and 6:20p|
|Latest AK FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||May 15, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.