Description And Comments
On this elaborate and stunningly crafted carousel, dolphins, sea horses, seals, and the like replace the standard prancing horses.
- Open for Early Entry.
Worth a look even if there are no children in your party. If you have kids who want to ride, try to get them on before noon.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for King Triton's Carousel when you visit on a day with a given Disney California Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see King Triton's Carousel Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad!
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color
Touring Plans with King Triton's Carousel
- Disney California Adventure One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney California Adventure Late Arrival One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
When to go
|Opening Date||February 8, 2001|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.