The information below is provided for historical reference.
Description And Comments
A rusty shipwreck (supposedly on the bottom of the sea) surrounded by giant starfish, clams, and other sea creatures, as well as fountains that randomly erupt, squirt, and spray. Children pretend to avoid being squirted while contriving to get as wet as possible without drowning.
Your kids will want to cavort on the S. S. Rustworthy even if the weather is cool. Be prepared to set some limits - or, alternatively, to carry some dry clothes.
Small but effective, children will get drenched.
Other Attractions in Paradise Pier
- California Screamin'
- Golden Zephyr
- Goofy's Sky School
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- King Triton's Carousel
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Non Swinging
- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Swinging
- Operation: Playtime! - featuring the Green Army Men
- Paradise Garden Bandstand
- Pixar Play Parade
- Silly Symphony Swings - Single
- Silly Symphony Swings - Tandem
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color