Description And Comments
The Dapper Dans are a slap stick barbershop quartet act that has been performing on Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland since 1959. While the cast changes on a regular basis, the Dans really liven up the street. Our favorite shows include their performance on the Horse-drawn Carriage (which features really impressive parade-like sound), and their contribution to the daily Flag Retreat Ceremony.
Check the daily Times Guide for their performances and locations.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- "Fantasy in the Sky" Fireworks Spectacular
- Disney Gallery
- Disneyland Band
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
- Flag Retreat Ceremony
- Halloween Screams - A Villainous Surprise in the Skies Fireworks
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Piano Player
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Ride of the Headless Horseman
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln