Description And Comments
The Dapper Dans are a slap stick barbershop quartet act that has been performing on Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland since 1959. While the cast changes on a regular basis, the Dans really liven up the street. Our favorite shows include their performance on the Horse-drawn Carriage (which features really impressive parade-like sound), and their contribution to the daily Flag Retreat Ceremony.
Check the daily Times Guide for their performances and locations.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- "Fantasy in the Sky" Fireworks Spectacular
- Disney Gallery
- Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station
- Frightfully Fun Parade
- Halloween Screams - A Villainous Surprise in the Skies Fireworks
- Main Street Cinema
- Main Street Vehicles
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Ride of the Headless Horseman
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
|Shows at 10:30am, 11:25am, 12:25pm, 1:10pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5:10pm, and 6pm|
|Location||Main Street, U.S.A.|
|Opening Date||January 1, 1959|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
Let us know.