Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
The America Gardens Theatre on the lagoon opposite the American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase plays host to a variety of musical acts during each fall's International Food & Wine Festival.
The 2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series begins with Wang Chung on September 14.
Shows are usually scheduled for 5:30 pm. 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm each night.
Here's the 2016 line up:
- Wang Chung – September 14-15, 2016
- Starship – September 16-18, 2016
- Air Supply – September 19-20, 2016
- BoDeans – September 21-23, 2016
- Fuel – September 24-25, 2016
- Sugar Ray – September 26-28, 2016
- Los Lobos – September 29-30, 2016
- David Cook – October 1-2, 2016
- Wilson Phillips – October 3-4, 2016
- Blues Traveler – October 5-6, 2016
- Plain White T's – October 7-9, 2016
- 38 Special – October 10-11, 2016
- Jeffrey Osbourne – October 12-13, 2016
- Tiffany – October 14-18, 2016
Dennis DeYoung and the Music of Styx – October 17-19, 2016
- Christopher Cross – October 20-21, 2016
- Toad the Wet Sprocket – October 22-23, 2016
- Chaka Khan – October 24-25, 2016
- Billy Ocean – October 26-27, 2016
- Living Colour – October 28-29, 2016
- Hanson – October 21-November 1, 2016
- Soul Asylum – November 2-3, 2016
- Delta Rae – November 4-6, 2016
- Boyz II Men – November 7-9, 2016
- Sister Hazel – November 10-11, 2016
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – November 12-14, 2016
Disney posts a description of each musical act on its Eat to the Beat Concert Series webpage .
Some acts are quite popular and guests will need to queue to get a seat with a good view. Your best bet is to scope the amphitheater before the early show to see when they start lining up for seats. If you don't want to commit to the whole show, the stage is close enough to the walkway that you can hear and see decently even if you're just passing by.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- British Revolution
- Frozen Ever After
- Garden Rocks Concert Series
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- Matboukha Groove
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- Wies n Buam