Description And Comments
In Future World West, to the right of The Fountain restaurant, Epcot Character Spot offers the chance to meet Disney characters indoors, in air-conditioned comfort. Characters on hand typically include Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and Joy and Sadness from Pixar’s Inside Out. You may also find Chip ’n’ Dale nearby outside.
The Character Spot should be your first stop if you have small children. Make FastPass+ reservations for Soarin’ for around 9:30 a.m. so you can proceed there directly after getting autographs. The venue typically stays open until 9 p.m., even when other Future World attractions close at 7 p.m., and usually until around 10:45 p.m. during evening Extra Magic Hours, when Epcot is open until 11 p.m. or later.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot when you visit on a day with a given Epcot Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Future World
- Community Arts Showcase - Bands
- Community Arts Showcase - Choral
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Ellen's Energy Adventure
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE Green
- Mission: SPACE Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Circle of Life
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Touring Plans with Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Epcot One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Epcot Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Epcot
- Epcot One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Parent's Epcot Plan:1 Afternoon and 1 Full Day (Full Day)