Description And Comments
The show features characters from the Disney Channel’s Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and Jake and the Never Land Pirates, among others. Disney Junior uses elaborate puppets instead of live characters on stage. A simple plot serves as the platform for singing, dancing, puppetry, and audience participation. The characters, who ooze love and goodness, rally throngs of tots and preschoolers to sing and dance along with them. All the jumping, squirming, and high-stepping is facilitated by having the audience sit on the floor so that kids can spontaneously erupt into motion when the mood strikes. Even for adults without children, it’s a treat to watch the tykes rev up.
For preschoolers, Disney Junior will be the highlight of their day, as a Thomasville, North Carolina, mom attests:
Disney Junior at DHS was fantastic! My 3-year-old loved it. The children danced, sang, and had a great time.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
Staged in a huge building to the right of the now-defunct Magic of Disney Animation. Get here at least 25 minutes before showtime, pick a spot on the floor, and take a breather until the action begins.
Audience sits on the floor.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Video Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage! (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Animation Courtyard
Touring Plans with Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios