Description And Comments
Muppet*Vision 3-D provides a total sensory experience, with wild 3-D action augmented by auditory, visual, and tactile special effects. If you're tired and hot, this zany presentation will make you feel brand new. Arrive early and enjoy the hilarious video preshow.
A New Brunswick, Canada reader thinks the Muppets are heaven-sent:
I think Muppet-Vision 3-D is a godsend for five reasons: (1) It NEVER has a line (even on our visit on New Year's Day). (2) Everyone ages 1-100 gives the show high marks. (3) Between the preshow and the movie, it's half and hour seated comfortably in and air-conditioned theater. (4) Between the live actors and animatronics, it's so much more than just another 3-D movie. (5) IT'S THE MUPPETS! Who doesn't love these hysterical creatures and their 3-D shenanigans?
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
This production is popular, but the theater's capacity is almost always sufficient. Waits peak around lunchtime, and it's unusual to see a wait of more than 20 minutes except during holidays. Watch for throngs arriving from performances of the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!. If you encounter a long line, try again later.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Muppet*Vision 3D when you visit on a day with a given Disney's Hollywood Studios Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Muppet*Vision 3D Wait Times.
- We rate this attraction as Not To Be Missed.
The pre-show before you enter the theater is very entertaining. Don't miss it.
- Video Captioning Available
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Muppet*Vision 3D (StudiosCentral.com)
Touring Plans with Muppet*Vision 3D
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Parents
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Afternoon Touring Plan
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Standard Hours
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios Morning Extra Magic Hours
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
As of 2:07am EDT on 4/9/16
Party of 1
|Available for 9:20a, 9:35a, 10:25a, 10:35a, 11:25a, 11:45a, 12:25p, 12:35p, 1p, 1:30p, 2:15p, 2:55p, 3:20p, 3:55p, 4:10p, 4:30p, 5:20p, 5:35p, 6p, 6:40p, 7:05p, 7:35p, 8:05p, 8:30p, and 9p|
|Latest HS FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||May 16, 1991|
|Scope and scale||Major Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.