Description And Comments
Camp Jurassic is the most elaborate kid's play area at Universal, and one of the best theme park playground you'll find anywhere. A sort of dinosaur-themed Tom Sawyer Island (minus the rafts), it allows kids to explore lava pits, caves, mines, and a rainforest. Explore and you'll find an echo cavern, bat caves, amber-bound bugs, and dilophosaurus heads that double as water blasters. The playground is big enough for many kids to spend a solid hour just running around. You may end up having to go into Camp Jurassic just to get the little nippers out, if you can find them.
Camp Jurassic will fire the imaginations of the under-13 set—if you don’t impose a time limit on the exploration, you could be here awhile. The confusing layout intersects the queuing area for Pteranodon Flyers.
Other Attractions in Jurassic Park
Touring Plans with Camp Jurassic
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan with Early Entry