Description And Comments
Totally outrageous, this full-scale, 56-mount merry-go-round is made up entirely of Dr. Seuss characters, each of which has an interactive effect (wagging tongues, blinking eyes) that the rider can control. While you turn, a Seussian orchestra of ridiculous instruments plays like a cacophonous calliope.
A gentle ride, even for the smallest children. If you are too old or don't want to ride, Caro-Seuss-el is still worth an inspection. If you do want to ride, waits are usually not too long, even in the middle of the day.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Caro-Seuss-el when you visit on a day with a given Universal's Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will be at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Caro-Seuss-el Wait Times.
Ride is outside, but covered.
Other Attractions in Seuss Landing
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- The Cat in the Hat
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
Touring Plans with Caro-Seuss-el
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Islands of Adventure One Day Touring Plan for Seniors
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 1/PART 2
- See all Touring Plans...