Description And Comments
Outside Pirates of the Caribbean, Cap'n Jack and a crew member teach would-be knaves and really bad eggs the skills needed for a career in piracy. Some kids go on stage with Captain Jack to train in the finer points of dueling, similar to Jedi Training Academy in Hollywood Studios. The show finishes with everyone taking a probably-not-legally-binding pirate's oath and singing a rousing version of "A Pirate's Life for Me." If you or your kids are fans of the Pirates ride or the movie series, this show is worth a look as well.
The shows can attract decent crowds, but the first and last shows seem to be the least popular. It is outdoors and standing-room only.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
|Park is closed|
Let us know.