Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
The current show here is a shortened version of the original attraction, which premiered at Disneyland in 1963. Starring four singing, wisecracking parrots—José, Fritz, Michael, and Pierre— Enchanted Tiki Room remains a favorite of many, including us. The show is a series of musical numbers sung by dozens of birds, plants, and tikis. that come to life all around the large seating area.
Although most readers like the show, they caution that it may be frightening to younger children. Concerning the scary parts, a mother of three from Coleman, Michigan, is outspoken:
The Tiki Room show was very scary, with a thunder-and-lightning storm and a loud volcano. Can’t Disney do anything without scaring young children?
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Usually not too crowded. We go in the late afternoon, when we appreciate sitting in an air-conditioned theater with our brains in park.
Frightens some preschoolers.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Touring Plans with Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...