Description And Comments
The current show here is a shortened version of the original attraction, which premiered at Disneyland in 1963. Starring four singing, wisecracking parrots—José, Fritz, Michael, and Pierre— Enchanted Tiki Room remains a favorite of many, including us. The show is a series of musical numbers sung by dozens of birds, plants, and tikis. that come to life all around the large seating area.
Although most readers like the show, they caution that it may be frightening to younger children. Concerning the scary parts, a mother of three from Coleman, Michigan, is outspoken:
The Tiki Room show was very scary, with a thunder-and-lightning storm and a loud volcano. Can’t Disney do anything without scaring young children?
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Usually not too crowded. We go in the late afternoon, when we appreciate sitting in an air-conditioned theater with our brains in park.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Wait Times.
Frightens some preschoolers.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Touring Plans with Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Their Parents
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Late Arrival One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- See all Touring Plans...
|Shows every||15.5 minutes|
|Average wait||4 minutes|
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.