Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is a midway ride like Dumbo, except with magic carpets instead of elephants. A spitting camel sprays jets of water on carpet riders. Riders can maneuver their carpets up and down and side to side to avoid the water. The front seat controls vehicle height, while the backseat controls tilt—if you let the kids sit up front, prepare to get wet!
Like Dumbo, this ride has great eye appeal but extremely limited capacity (that is, it loads slowly). Try to get younger kids on during the first 30 minutes the park is open, or try just before park closing. FastPass+ is almost never needed.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin when you visit on a day with a given Magic Kingdom Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will be at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see The Magic Carpets of Aladdin Wait Times.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Younger and Older Children
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Parents' Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Comprehensive Evening EMH Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Evening EMH Plan for Parents with Small Children - Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Adventureland
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Attractions)
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...