This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
This is the holiday parade at the Magic Kingdom. Up until about a week before Christmas, this parade is shown exclusively during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- and shown at night. Then, about a week before Christmas, the parade is shown once or twice in the daytime during regular park hours. The Kringle Crew provides a "pre-parade" experience with singing and crowd interaction. The parade, itself, consists of tons of Disney characters decked out in holiday-garb, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Claus and plenty of holiday music.
The parade starts in Frontierland and ends near the Fire Station in Town Square, close to the park entrance.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
As with all parades, crowds will be thinner if you watch the second parade and situate yourself somewhere other than the Hub or Main Street.
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Celebrate the Magic
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
- Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Attractions)