Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
This attraction is open seasonally.
Description And Comments
This is the holiday parade at the Magic Kingdom. Up until about a week before Christmas, this parade is shown exclusively during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party -- and shown at night. Then, about a week before Christmas, the parade is shown once or twice in the daytime during regular park hours. The Kringle Crew provides a "pre-parade" experience with singing and crowd interaction. The parade, itself, consists of tons of Disney characters decked out in holiday-garb, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Claus and plenty of holiday music.
The parade starts in Frontierland and ends near the Fire Station in Town Square, close to the park entrance.
As with all parades, crowds will be thinner if you watch the second parade and situate yourself somewhere other than the Hub or Main Street.
Full Show Video
Other Attractions in Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey's Corner Pianist
- Dapper Dans
- Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Flag Retreat
- Let the Magic Begin
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Main Street Trolley Show
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
- Once Upon a Time
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street U.S.A. Station
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Touring Plans with Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Attractions)