Description And Comments
Princess Fairytale Hall is Disney-princess central in the Magic Kingdom. Inside are two greeting venues, with each holding a small reception area for two princesses. Thus, there are four princesses meeting and greeting at any time, and you can see two of them at once. Signs outside the entrance tell you which line leads to which princess pair and how long the wait will be.
Around 5-10 guests at a time are admitted to each greeting area, where there’s plenty of time for small talk, a photo, and a hug from each princess. Enough time is given to each family, in fact, that we ran out of things to say to Rapunzel and shuffled quietly over to Snow White.
The Princess Fairytale Hall attraction has two separate queues. Each is anchored by one princess (either Cinderella or Rapunzel) who is accompanied by a "visiting" princess. Thus like at Pete's Silly Sideshow you get to see two characters after a single wait in line.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it's a small world
- Mad Tea Party
- Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
- Meet Daring Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete's Silly Sideshow
- Meet Magnifique Disney Friends as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Princess Elena Royal Welcome
- Royal Majesty Makers
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- The Barnstormer
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney World Railroad Fantasyland Station
Touring Plans with Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
As of 4:04pm EDT on 9/29/16
Party of 1
|Latest MK FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||September 18, 2013|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.