Description And Comments
An immense replica of the shipwrecked Swiss Family Robinson’s arboreal abode. With its multiple stories and mechanical wizardry, it’s the queen of all treehouses.
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
A self-guided walk-through tour involves a lot of stairs up and down, but no ropes, ladders, or anything fancy. Looky-loos or people stopping to rest sometimes create bottlenecks that slow the crowd flow. Visit in late afternoon or early evening if you’re on a one-day tour, or in the morning of your second day.
Requires climbing a lot of stairs.
Other Attractions in Adventureland
- Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Touring Plans with Swiss Family Treehouse
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Selective One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Adventurers Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for Parents with Small Children (Focus on Treats)
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 2
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...
|Closed for refurbishment|
|Loading speed||Doesn't apply|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||7 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||October 1, 1971|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.