Description And Comments
Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees is a live musical show in Carkitt Market performed several times per day that is not to be missed. With song titles created by Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling ("You Stole My Cauldron but You Can't Have My Heart," "A Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love," and "You Charmed the Heart Right Out of Me,") The Singing Sorceress and her three Banshees perform a lively show that also uses audience participation. (Shy muggles need not worry: the guest performers are asked ahead of time.) While the songs contain a plethora of references to the Potter books and movies that fans will love, guests who don't don't know (or care) about the Harry Potter universe will still enjoy the elaborate choreography and fantastic singing (along with music and lyrics courtesy of Weiner & Alan Zachary, the duo behind Disney Cruise Line's Twice Charmed: An Original Twist on the Cinderella Story.) Story show runs about 12-13 minutes.
One of the best live shows in Orlando theme parks, we advise making time in your day to see Celestina and the Banshees perform their toe-tapping songs. While the official park maps do not list the show times, you can pretty much count on one show every hour.
Other Attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
- Diagon Alley
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Hogwarts Express - King's Cross Station
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Touring Plans with Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Seniors
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan with Early Entry
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 1
- See all Touring Plans...