Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $6.95!
Get full access to the UOR Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
Tales of Beedle the Bard recounts the one of two wizard fables -- “The Three Brothers” from Deathly Hallows, or “The Fountain of Fair Fortune” -- using puppets crafted by Michael Curry (Broadway's The Lion King, Finding Nemo-The Musical). The story to be told is chosen “randomly” at the start of each performance. The puppets are gorgeous in a creepy kind of way, and the way the actors perform while maneuvering them is quite clever, though some of the dialogue can get difficult to understand, especially during the Fountain tale. The show runs 10 to 12 minutes.
Takes place on the stage in Carkitt Market within Diagon Alley.
Other Attractions in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Diagon Alley
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Hogwarts Express - King's Cross Station
Touring Plans with The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Universal Studios One-Day Plan for Seniors
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan with Early Entry
- Universal Studios Florida One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 2/PART 2
- Wizarding World One-Day/Two-Park Plan PART 1
- See all Touring Plans...