Description And Comments
Winding behind the Tree of Life are a series of walking trails that include around a dozen animal viewing opportunities, from otters and kangaroos, to lemurs, storks, and porcupines.
One end of the path begins just before the bridge from Discovery Island to Africa, on the right side of the walkway; the other is to the right of the entrance to the Tree of Life. Besides the animals, you’ll find verdant landscaping, waterfalls, and quiet spots to sit and reflect on your relationship with nature. Or nap. As Thoreau might have said: Not until we have dozed do we begin to understand ourselves.
Other Attractions in Discovery Island
- Discovery Island Carnivale
- Discovery Island Sunset Serenatas
- It's Tough to Be a Bug!
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Viva Gaia Street Band
- Wilderness Explorers
Touring Plans with Discovery Island Trails
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Animal Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan (without Expedition Everest)
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Animal Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
|Wait per 100 people ahead||0 minutes|
When to go
|Opening Date||May 24, 1998|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.