Description And Comments
Launched in 2001 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Disney’s birth, One Man’s Dream consists of an exhibit area showcasing Disney memorabilia and recordings, usually followed by a film documenting Disney’s life. On display are a replica of Walt’s California office, various innovations in animation developed by Disney, and early models and working plans for Walt Disney World as well as various Disney theme parks around the world. The standard provides a personal glimpse of Disney and offers insights regarding both his successes and failures. Note that the standard Walt film is sometimes replaced by previews of upcoming Disney movies.
- Open for Morning Extra Magic Hour.
Give yourself some time here. Every minute spent among these extraordinary artifacts will enhance your visit, taking you back to a time when the creativity and vision that created Walt Disney World were personified by one struggling entrepreneur.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Reflective Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream (StudiosCentral.com)
Touring Plans with Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Adults
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Adults
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios
- See all Touring Plans...