Description And Comments
Peter Pan's Flight is a superbly designed and absolutely delightful attraction, with a happy theme, a reunion with some unforgettable Disney characters, beautiful effects, and charming music. Tiny pirate ships suspended from an overhead track launch you from Wendy's window to fly over nighttime London and on to Never Never Land and an encounter with Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and the ubiquitous crocodile.
In 2015, Peter Pan celebrated the park's 60th anniversary with a refreshed exterior and brand new special effects inside, including digital pixie dust projections and floating figures of Wendy and the Darling boys in the nursery scene. The colorful new London flyover and rippling water effects are especially lovely. Though not a major feature of Disneyland Park, we nevertheless classify it as the best attraction in Fantasyland.
- Open for Early Entry.
This attraction has a consistent wait of at least 20 minutes after the first hour of park operation. On the busiest of days, we've seen the wait go up over 60 at the extreme. Try to ride before 10 a.m. or after 6 p.m., during the afternoon or evening parade(s), or during a performance of Fantasmic!
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Peter Pan's Flight when you visit on a day with a given Disneyland Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Peter Pan's Flight Wait Times.
Happy and mellow.
Ride Through Video
Other Attractions in Fantasyland
- Alice in Wonderland
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- it's a small world
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Mickey and the Magical Map
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Pixie Hollow
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- The Royal Hall
Touring Plans with Peter Pan's Flight
- Disneyland One-Day Touring Plan for Adults
- Disneyland Author's Select One-Day Plan
- Disneyland Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Plan
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan for Adults with Children - Day 2
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan A - Day 1
- Disneyland Two-Day Plan B - Day 1
- Late Arrival Plan for Parents with Small Children
- One-Day, Two-Parks Plan: Part 2 of 2
- Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Full Day 2
- One-Day Plan for Parents with Small Children
- See all Touring Plans...
|Wait per 100 people ahead||11 minutes|
|Assumes||13 ships operating|
When to go
Before 10:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m.
|Opening Date||July 17, 1955|
|Scope and scale||Minor Attraction|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.