Description And Comments
This large amphitheater, near the US Pavilion, faces World Showcase Lagoon. It hosts pop and oldies musical acts throughout much of the year, as well as Epcot’s popular Candlelight Processional for the Christmas holidays, and sometimes the Voices of Liberty.
- American Music Machine (most days)
- Garden Rocks Concert Series (during International Flower & Garden Festival in the spring)
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series (during summer)
- Voices of Liberty 4th of July Concerts
- Eat to the Beat Concerts (during International Food & Wine Festival in the fall)
- Candlelight Processional (during Holiday Season)
See the Times Guide for specific show times and other information for the days you visit Epcot.
Some events are extremely popular, and others are not. As a result, you may need to queue up two hours before the concert, or you may be able to walk right in at show time. If you just want to sample the music, it can be heard from outside the theater, and you can even catch a glimpse of the show from the sidewalk between the pavilion and the theater.
Other Attractions in World Showcase
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- Alberta Bound
- American Music Machine
- British Revolution
- Frozen Ever After
- Garden Rocks Concert Series
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Impressions de France
- Mariachi Cobre
- Matboukha Groove
- Meet Anna and Elsa at Royal Sommerhus
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Rose & Crown Pub Musician
- Serveur Amusant
- The American Adventure
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
- Voices of Liberty
- Wies n Buam