Description And Comments
Educational though somewhat unevenly paced, the popular production showcases professional stunt men and women who offer behind-the-scenes demonstrations of their craft. Sets, props, and special effects are very elaborate.
- This attraction offers FastPass+.
The Stunt Theater holds 2,000 people; capacity audiences are common. The first performance is always the easiest to see. If the first show is at 10 a.m. or earlier, you can usually walk in, even if you arrive 5 minutes late. For the second performance, show up about 15-20 minutes ahead of time. For the third and subsequent shows, arrive 20-30 minutes early. If you plan to tour during late afternoon and evening, attend the last scheduled performance. If you want to beat the crowd out of the stadium, sit on the far right (as you face the staging area) and near the top.
To be chosen from the audience to be an "extra" in the stunt show, arrive early, sit down front, and display unmitigated enthusiasm. A woman from Richmond, Virginia, explains:
After the first performance, I realized the best way to get picked was to stand up, wave my arms, and shout when the "casting director" called for volunteers. (Sitting toward the front helps, too.)
Performance times posted on a sign at the entrance to the theater.
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Audio Description Devices Available
- May Remain In Wheelchair/ECV
- Sign Language Interpretation Available
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (StudiosCentral.com)
Other Attractions in Echo Lake
- For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
Touring Plans with Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Unofficial Guide Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Tweens and Parents
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Happy Family One-Day Touring Plan
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Disney's Hollywood Studios One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Ultimate Touring Plan: Hollywood Studios
- See all Touring Plans...
|Park is closed|
As of 2:23am EDT on 7/23/16
Party of 1
|Available for 11:35a, 1:35p, 2:35p, 4:30p, and 5:30p|
|Latest HS FP+ Availability|
|Opening Date||August 25, 1989|
|Scope and scale||Headliner|
|Closures / Refurbishments|
Let us know.