Description And Comments
Here you are, strapped into a seat with your feet dangling, blasted 200 feet up in the air, and then allowed to partially free-fall back down. Imagine the midway game wherein a muscled-up lunkhead swings a sledgehammer, propelling a metal sphere up a vertical shaft to ring a bell—on this ride, you’re the metal sphere.
That prospect sounds worse than it actually is—the scariest part of the ride by far is the apprehension that builds as you sit, strapped in, waiting for the ride to launch. Blasting up and falling down are actually fun.
- This attraction participates in Universal Express.
- This attraction has a Single Rider line.
We’ve seen glaciers that move faster than the line for Doctor Doom’s Fearfall. If you want to ride without investing half a day, be one of the first to ride. If you’re on hand at opening time, being among the first isn’t too difficult (mainly because the nearby Wizarding World, Hulk, and Spider-Man attractions are bigger draws). Fortunately, as this reader discovered, Doctor Doom also has a singles line that’s nearly always open:
If you ask a staff member for the single-rider line, they’ll send you through the exit in the arcade. Then just follow the signs.
This chart shows you roughly how long you'll wait for Doctor Doom's Fearfall when you visit on a day with a given Universal's Islands of Adventure Crowd Level. The blue bars represent the average "peak" wait time (that is, how long the line will at its busiest). The bottom and top black lines represent the range of peak wait times to expect (for you fellow nerds out there: it's the 5th percentile and 95th percentile of peak wait times). Please note that these are estimates, and for a better forecast for your travel dates, see Doctor Doom's Fearfall Wait Times.
- This attraction may be frightening for children.
- This attraction has a minimum-height requirement of 52 inches.
- This attraction offers rider swap.
Must be 52" tall to ride.
- Physical Considerations
- Handheld Captioning Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Must Transfer From Wheelchair/ECV
- No Service Animals
Other Attractions in Marvel Super Hero Island
Touring Plans with Doctor Doom's Fearfall
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan without Early Entry
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan with Early Entry DAY 2/PART 1
- Universal Orlando Two-Day/Two-Park Plan without Early Entry DAY 2/PART 1
- Islands of Adventure One-Day Plan with Early Entry
|Wait per 100 people ahead||18 minutes|
|Assumes||Both towers operating|
When to go
During the first 40 minutes the park is open.
Let us know.