Subscribe Now: 1 Full Year for Only $14.95!
Get full access to the WDW Crowd Calendar, Lines Mobile App, Touring Plans and More!
"Our TouringPlans subscription was a lifesaver on our trip. One of the busiest days of the year, and we never waited longer than 20 minutes!"
- Smith Family, KY
Description And Comments
A charming cast of audioanimatronic bears sing and stomp in a Western-style hoedown. Editing has cut a few minutes from the original show, quickening its pace somewhat, and it remains and air conditioned refuge on hot days. However, most songs remain the same, and the Country Bear Jamboree has run for so long that the geriatric bears are a step away from assisted living. Readers' comments tend to echo the need for something new.
First, from a Sandy Hook, Connecticut, mom:
I know they consider it a classic, and kids always seem to love it, but could they PLEASE update it after half a century?
A woman from Carmel, Indiana put her experience in perspective, writing:
Here is another half hour of my life that I cannot get back.
But, a Mississippi dad defends the show:
I find it interesting how my reactions and those of my family change to certain attractions. Take Country Bear Jamboree, for instance: In my 30s I enjoyed it mildly but considered it somewhat hokey and lame, yet I thoroughly enjoyed my daughter's intense love of it at ages 3 and 8 on two previous trips. This time, at age 54, I sat up fairly close with my wife and loved it - we even sang along! Of course, this was partly to embarrass my now-16-year-old daughter, who sat hunched down in the very last row. She says we have creeping senility, but I told her, "Just wait till you bring YOUR kids!"
- Open for Evening Extra Magic Hours.
On hot or rainy days and during peak seasons, the Jamboree draws larger crowds from midmorning on.
Other Attractions in Frontierland
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
- Splash Mountain
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Walt Disney World Railroad Frontierland Station
Touring Plans with Country Bear Jamboree
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Adult One-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Active Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Dumbo-or-Die-in-a-Day Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan for Seniors
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Happy Family Two-Day Touring Plan - Day 2
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Active Seniors - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Two-Day Late Arrival Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Adult Plan-One Afternoon and One Full Day - Afternoon
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Dumbo-or-Die Touring Plan - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Sunrise/Starlight Touring Plan for Adults - Sunset Plan
- Magic Kingdom Touring Plan for Junior Pirates and Explorers Ages 4-8
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Touring Plan for Princess Fans Ages 4 to 8 - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom One-Day Not-A-Touring-Plan Plan for Parents with Small Children
- Magic Kingdom Adult One-Day Holiday Touring Plan
- Magic Kingdom Two-Day Holiday Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Day 1
- Magic Kingdom Unofficial Guide One-Day Touring Plan for Parents with Small Children - Holiday Version
- Magic Kingdom Christmas Party Touring Plan for Parents (Focus on Party Activities)
- Ultimate Touing Plan: Magic Kingdom
- See all Touring Plans...